ReviewsNo reviews yet
The Everest Base Camp Lodge Trek is one of the most popular and rewarding trekking experiences in the Himalayas. This 12-day trek takes you through the stunning Khumbu Valley, also known as the Everest Valley of Nepal. You’ll hike past towering peaks, picturesque villages, and ancient monasteries. The highlight of the trek is seeing Mount Everest up close, one of the most awe-inspiring sights on Earth.
The Everest Base Camp Lodge Trek is a challenging but rewarding trek. The scenery is breathtaking, and reaching Everest Base Camp is an unforgettable experience. The trek will test your physical, mental, and emotional strength, but it is well worth the effort.
If you want to explore the world, see the world’s highest mountains up close, and inspire other adventure enthusiasts, then you must do the Everest Base Camp Trek. It will be a life-long memorable journey that you will always cherish.
- Exciting mountain flight to Everest.
- Close-up Everest view from Kala Pattar 5545m.
- Standing at the base camp of Everest altitude of 5364m
- Hike through the Khumbu Valley
- Visit traditional Sherpa villages
- See ancient monasteries
- Hike through Sagarmatha National Park
- Get a sense of accomplishment
- Experience the local way of life and their culture
Itinerary Over View
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2,850m / 9,350ft) & trek to Phakding ( 2,650m / 8,562ft ).
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m / 11,285ft).
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar (3,440m / 11,285ft).
Day 05: Trek to Phorche (3,840m / 12,598ft).
Day 06: Trek to Dingbuche (4,360m / 14,290ft).
Day 07: Spend the day at Dingboche for acclimatization.
Day 08: Trek to Labuche (4,930m / 16,175ft).
Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep (5,185m / 17,010ft). and Sunset walk to Kala Patthar (5,600m.)
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp and walk back to Labuche 4,910m.
Day 11: Trek to Tenbuche Monastery
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazar 3,440m.
Day 13: Trek to Lukla (2,860m / 9,383ft).
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu (1,400m / 4593ft)
Day: 15: Departure Day
- Airport Arrival Departure
- 2 Night Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lukla Air Ticket
- Food and Accommodation in the Trek
- Guide and Porter
- Insurance of Stuffs
- Tips for Diver, Porter, Guide
- Foods in Kathmandu
- Bar Bills (Alcohols, Mineral Water, Internet etc.)
- Your Insurance (Medical and Emergency Evacuation)